Capital & Fundraising Services
FASMICRO Group works to provide world-class intermediary services between our Chinese investing partners and African project owners. Our goal is to ensure quality capital availability to drive development in Africa.
We work as advisors, partnering with our African clients and investing partners. We bring the full breadth of our consulting expertise and local knowledge alongside direct investing experience to every partnership we pursue.
Specifically, we offer the following services:
o Investment strategy: Formulating investment hypotheses and theories of change that can be translated into concrete steps to generate clearly defined financial returns.
o Transaction sourcing and execution: Tapping into our extensive network to generate a transaction pipeline robust enough to meet the specific goals of the investment strategy.
o Assembling and managing capital vehicles: Designing innovative and effective financing structures while mobilizing capital from diverse sources to fund such vehicles.
o Strategic growth: Translating investment success into longer-term business building opportunities, guided by rigorous financial, economic, and social metrics.
o Building partnerships: Helping investors and project owners to identify and build partnerships with financial and technical partners, drawing on comparative organizational strengths.
- We strive to provide best-in-class advice and execution excellence on all engagements
- We are focused on being a significant provider of capital-raising services, which, in turn, enables our clients to achieve their strategic goals.
Institutions with projects to finance
Our clients are institutions expanding their businesses or sponsors of new projects. They can be private or public (governments). They are serious players who find their internal resources stretched by the complexity of organizing a new project and preparing it for financing. Many are approaching private external sources of capital for the first time. Some are experienced at bringing in outside finance, but know the value of having experts act as a buffer between the sponsors and the banks/investors.
Most of our clients come to us by referral. Other clients, advisors, bankers, and investors understand the value we offer and refer project owners to us. We take pride in understanding the needs of both our clients and their potential financing sources. That's why we are successful where others fail in helping clients realize their visions, while providing banks and investors with opportunities that offer solid growth potential.
Some Completed Projects
• Developed a roadmap document for National Biotechnology Agency (Nigeria) for local vaccine production
• Designed & installed W/Africa's largest embedded systems lab for Electronic Dev. Institute Awka
• Developed a strategic blueprint for National Space Research & Dev Agency for local satellite production
• Executed a complex IT infrastructure project for UnityKapital
Some Ongoing Projects
• Executing a new infrastructure project for connected education in Abia State
• Developed a roadmap document for Raw Materials Research & Development Council (RMRDC) for commercial PCB production in Nigeria
• Raising capital for a government through a JV for establishing a hi-tech factory in an African capital
• Raising capital for a multi-million dollar real estate project in Nigeria through a BOT
Our Management Insights