FASMICRO Group believes in the unifying theme of "Africa Arising" which is a symbol of the new-found optimism driven by hard facts that this is the ‘African Century’. With expanding middle class, stable political systems, regional integration, strengthening of the Rule of Law, and favorable demographics, we see opportunities to create value as Africa is having its best decades in recorded history. The following are the centerprise of our operations in Africa.
One of the leading microelectronics and embedded systems firms in Africa, FASMICRO is a business partner of Altera Corp and Microchip Corp.
Zenvus is Africa's leading AgTech company that brings electronics and analytics to help farmers know How, What, Where and When to farm. It also provides services like lending, insurance etc in the platform
Millonics Analytics is a global big data and cybersecurity firm. It is an IBM PartnerWorld member.
A joint venture focusing on investing and advisory services syndicating capital from China to projects in Africa.
An online training institute with focus on cybersecurity, big data analytics, and digital forensics with contents exclusively developed in-house.
A joint venture and technology operator which focuses on farm operation and management in Northern Nigeria.
Our real estate investments are mainly in the top tier cities in Nigeria. We have properties in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Recently, we are investing in Aba (Abia state).
The non-profit arm of FASMICRO Group. A 501(3)c by the United States Internal Revenue Service, this institution is working to setup schools (primary, secondary and university) in Nigeria
Some Completed Projects
• Developed a roadmap document for National Biotechnology Agency (Nigeria) for local vaccine production
• Designed & installed W/Africa's largest embedded systems lab for Electronic Dev. Institute Awka
• Developed a strategic blueprint for National Space Research & Dev Agency for local satellite production
• Executed a complex IT infrastructure project for UnityKapital
Some Ongoing Projects
• Executing a new infrastructure project for connected education in Abia State
• Developed a roadmap document for Raw Materials Research & Development Council (RMRDC) for commercial PCB production in Nigeria
• Raising capital for a government through a JV for establishing a hi-tech factory in an African capital
• Raising capital for a multi-million dollar real estate project in Nigeria through a BOT
Our Management Insights