Engineering, Investment, Fundraising & Advisory
BRINGING PROVEN EMERGING MARKET BUSINESS BUILDING EXPERIENCE TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA AND DELIVERING WORLD-CLASS PROJECT EXECUTION CAPABILITIES FOR CLIENTS.
FASMICRO Group is a young and dynamic firm with operations across Africa. Built on the tripod pillars of integrity, professionalism, and entrepreneurial spirit, FASMICRO delivers quality across its business segments and sectors with unparalleled insights.
Our key focus is Africa and we operate through three main services - technology/engineering, investments/fundraising and strategic advisory - to cover a broad range of sectors including technology, education, public sector, financial services, manufacturing, real estate and agriculture.
FASMICRO's Management Team combines deep technical capabilities with strong academic rigor in its business operations. We work with our foreign partners to unlock values in Africa. We execute challenging engineering projects. We invest our own money when we see opportunities. We also help clients especially public institutions find capital through our deep networks in North America, Europe and Asia.
We work with foreign partners through joint ventures to create value in Africa.
Milonics Analytics,our big data and cybersecurity business, is now an IBM PartnerWorld member.
Some Completed Projects
• Developed a roadmap document for National Biotechnology Agency (Nigeria) for local vaccine production
• Designed & installed W/Africa's largest embedded systems lab for Electronic Dev. Institute Awka
• Developed a strategic blueprint for National Space Research & Dev Agency for local satellite production
• Executed a complex IT infrastructure project for UnityKapital
Some Ongoing Projects
• Executing a new infrastructure project for connected education in Abia State
• Developed a roadmap document for Raw Materials Research & Development Council (RMRDC) for commercial PCB production in Nigeria
• Raising capital for a government through a JV for establishing a hi-tech factory in an African capital
• Raising capital for a multi-million dollar real estate project in Nigeria through a BOT
Our Management Insights